Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Once again, life has screwed me over... I finally get to work in the bar, but because I start school in early May, some guy who has been at Rouge 2 days as a floor staff gets to work in the bar... I cant fucking believe it, I mean whatever happened to paying your dues and waiting your turn in line.... Fuck man, Rouge has screwed me over twice already, first with them hiring an incompetent bartender who i could easily outdo, and next they put the new guy in the bar after 2 fucking days.... time is really not on my side, and luck isant as well...

At least my brother and I are starting up a business, and i wont have to deal with a company continually screwing me over forever....

Nice guys finish last, and the world never recognises the hard working SOB....

No comments: