Sunday, June 24, 2007

yeah im finally 21... i worked on my birthday but i got to party with the boys (tris, gwao and my bro) on sunday so that was tight as hell... beers, waterfall, more beer, champagne, plus i got to sing at acid with my brother.... that was fucking cool....

overall a great birthday week...

monday: new deck, trucks and wheels

wednesday: steak dinner and brownies with my family

thursday: work i guess

friday: 96% for my english mid term, and did the photoshoot for mondays straits times (250607)

saturday: met some great customers, and 1 even bought me a guinness draught... life is sweet....

sunday: carls jr dinner, beers at alley bar, champagne and more beer with the guys... great wallet from gwao for my birthday....

its been a great 21st birthday and all i have to say is YING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!


but on the flip side im working at acid bar way too hard for my own good... my back is killing me and i get too tired to skate, which is wack... goddamn we need a full timer....

No comments: