Monday, September 03, 2007

i went for my first date with claris to the zoo last sunday, the 2nd of aug and it was really fun.... good times with a great girl.... i rarely go on dates so this was great...

being with her rekindles a feelign ive not felt in a while... even sam says i sound different now, which is a good thing...

i once posted abt a bob marley song, is this love, when i just broke up with janice, my ex... i posted that in hopes of trying to get her back... i listened to the song today and i felt like posting abt it again because it expresses how im feeling right now abt claris....

I want to love you
I want to love and treat you right
I want to love you, everyday and every night

i want things to work out.... i guess ill have to take things slow, just like at kokomo..... another song by the beach boys....

No comments: