Saturday, March 29, 2008

almost a week in and my ankle is still fucked, guess its not an ordinary sprain.... might be a slight fracture or crack.... xrays on tuesdays will tell....

been keeping busy planning for shalyns bartening event, which has really reignited my love for bartending.... it is my dream to start a bartending-catering business with my brother like we discussed last year....

ive strangely been more psyched on skating than i have been in the past.... having it taken away from me has made me realise how much it means to me, and how i want to keep it a part of my life.... hell i was even thinking about taking up skate photography or filming while recovering just to be able to be part of skateboarding...

tricks to work on when i start skateboarding again:

back tails (as always)
back smiths (thanks to fully flared)
fs 360s (i had of dream of doing them knee high the other night)
lien to tails reverts on minis (the thought came while smoking)
back lips (was trying them then the injury)
kickflips (hey a busted ankle might do good things)

in closing, go watch all 16 episodes of cardiel epicly later'd.... so fucking inspirational.... in a nut shell, john cardiel broken his back in a freak accident and was told by doctors he would never walk again.... through his positive outlook on life, he was able to show up the doctors and is returning to his love, skateboarding....

www.vbs.tv

No comments: