Saturday, August 01, 2009

1) i hate that wedding dancing video.... instead of having my friends dance at my wedding, ide rather them get crunk at the bar and enjoy the wedding smashed.... just dont throw up on my wedding clothes....

2) its 8pm and i just woke up... i was supposed to start studying earlier but im going to grab dinner first with my bro before sending him to work...

3) finals next week, hopefully i ace this sem....

4)i need to set up my savings account for my bike.... should i set aside 250 or 300 a month?? 250 a month equates to 3000 a year and by the 2nd year 6000, provided i hold on to my existing job.... 6000 is plenty for a new 2A bike, maybe a kawasaki ninja, super 4 or maybe a scrambler....

5) my torrents are not moving and im pissed with that

6) i want to skate next week

No comments: