Wednesday, March 21, 2007

So heres to you, a poem:

I Hope

I hope he bring you lots of misery
Boatloads of sleepless nights
A unfufilling relationship
Plenty of crap

I deserve better
Your damn loss
Sooner or later
Your going to be the last thing on my mind


I found out some really cool stuff today... Lifes cool, in that you will meet the right people at the right time, to tell you the things that you need to hear.... Stuff that will make sense to you and get you out of the hole that you are in...
Also, the stuff that you once thought were important, turn out to be completely unimportant at the end of the day... Wise words from a good friend, John Molina...

Heres what didnt work today:
- Triple shot of scotch whiskey
- The New Singapore Sling (Gin, Apple flavoured Vodka, Absinthe, Orange Juice laced with Chivas Whiskey)
- A really strong Screwdriver (Made with cheap Russian Vodka)
- A can of Guiness Draught

No comments: