Monday, March 12, 2007

You know what really grinds my gears??

-Sarong Party Girls (SPGs)
-Local Radio
-Westerners who come to Singapore thinking they are the shit
-People who dont tip
-Absolut Vodka
-People not being straight forward

But heres the stuff that doesnt grind my gears:

-Good times with good friends (Booze included)
-Skateboarding
-Family
-Giving Up Smoking (6 days and counting)
-A good book

I noticed that whenever we look at our lives, we always seem to focus on the "bad" stuff... Like how much we hate our jobs, how life cheats you time and time again, how you are being ripped off everytime you drink at a club, or how you feel like nobody notices you... But then again, theres plenty in life to be thankful for... Im not suggesting the "look on the bright side" crap, but rather noticing that there are many things going your way in life... Not like ignore the bad stuff, but simply noticing the stuff that you didnt know was good...

"You know what? I may have a (insert bad thing in life), but then again, I have a (insert good thing) going on for me..."

Something to that effect... Fuck postiive thinking, this is realising whats so in your life...

No comments: